- 12 ounces wagon wheel pasta
- 4 ounces butter
- 12 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 bunch (6 or 7) green onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- 4 cups (16 oz.) Wisconsin Smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups corn
- 3 ounces pretzels, coarsely crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package instructions or until al dente; drain, rinse and place in large mixing bowl. Sauté mushrooms and garlic in butter for three minutes until limp. Add to pasta and toss. Add green onions, mustard, corn, salt, pepper and cheese to pasta and mushroom mixture. Mix well. Spoon into buttered, oven proof dish. Top with crumbled pretzels and bake for 20 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.